Ready to dive into a stack of free webinars covering everything from growing your business to improving your financial wellbeing?
Xero Education Month is your chance to jump into a month-long learning experience brought to you by experts from around the world. Throughout Education Month we have content schedules for the whole month. You’ll hear from the Xero team, as well as from members of our wider community and external professionals who are ready to help you do beautiful business.
You’ll have access to a range of education webinars covering:
- Xero tips and tricks to drive efficiency in your business
- Thought leadership to challenge your thinking
- Wellbeing advice to help you support yourself and your team
It’s no secret that the past two years have been hugely challenging for businesses globally. At Xero, we recognise more than ever the need to support our small business customers, bookkeepers and accountants by providing free business skills and education to help you run a successful business that you love being a part of.
Register now to get started on your learning journey!
Top picks for your Education Month schedule
Maybe we’re biased, but we think every session we’ve got lined up is well worth tuning into. However, if you’re short on time, here are some of our absolute must-sees.
- Get paid faster with online invoices: Improve your cash flow by making it easier for customers to pay you. Get paid faster by adding online payment options to your invoices and save customers time by sending eInvoices directly to their accounting software.
- Simplify your payroll with the Xero Me mobile app: Make it easier to manage payroll tasks with our refreshed Xero Me mobile app. Give employees the freedom to access payslips, timesheets and leave balances, anytime and anywhere.
- Small business workshop: Check the viability of your business: Join Xero experts and other small-business owners to see why it’s important to check and monitor the viability of your business. Learn about Xero reporting and get hands-on practice using a business viability tool.
For Partners, Accountants and Bookkeepers:
- Support your clients’ financial wellbeing: Join our NZ Managing Director, Craig Hudson, and award-winning Xero partners, for a discussion on financial wellbeing for your clients. Discover how our panel members have helped their clients’ financial wellbeing, and how you can help your clients too.
- Easily prepare your clients’ financial statements: Use Xero’s reporting tools to create financial information for clients faster. Create report templates to seamlessly prepare financial statements customised to your clients’ needs. Use our new digital document packs to help you manage clients’ reports.
- Grow your advisory services with Xero apps: Increase client value by expanding your advisory services. Learn from practices who use apps to save time and offer their clients more services. Use Xero Analytics Plus to track cash flow and performance, and share these insights with your clients.
Register for Xero Education Month
Gain the skills and knowledge you need to build your business. Don’t wait – register now! We’re excited to see you there.