Partnerships are built on trust and information, which is why we’ve created Partner Central, a partner resources centre comprising a suite of over 25 (and growing!) resources to help partners further improve their clients' credit control and accounts receivables processes, enhance client engagement and go to market with Chaser. From July 2021 and going forward, when you become a Chaser partner, you will gain access to this extensive library of go-to-market resources, from co-branded content to solution-specific sales collateral.
Accounting and bookkeeping firms now have access to a hub of dedicated resources, videos, templates and much more that they can use to improve clients' receivables processes and maximise client engagement.
Partner Central gives Chaser partners access to numerous resources including, but not limited to:
- Pre-made webinars to explain the benefits of using Chaser to clients, including slides, scripts, promotional graphics, advertisements, and social media post copy.
Pre-written blog, press release, and landing page templates
- Partners can raise awareness and swiftly go to market with Chaser, thanks to pre-prepared assets for press and their websites, simply edit as required and insert your firm's name and details in the placeholder areas provided.
Client engagement email templates
- Ensure clients are aware of your offerings with pre-made email announcement templates to engage them with partnership updates, webinars, or events with Chaser.
Co-branded brochures and guides
- Access promotional guides for clients in one click, and request co-branded brochures in Partner Central. Also access a host of useful guides for your firm and clients such as '8 most effective email templates to get invoices paid on time' and 'What to do when customers aren't paying'.
Promotional graphics and social media posts
- Download pre-designed promotional graphics to share your Chaser partner status with your networks, and to promote client engagement events and webinars. Use standard templates or add your firm's logo easily.
- Demonstrate the benefits and features of the Chaser software to clients with ease, with your pre-recorded demonstration video in Partner Central.
Alongside Partner Central, Chaser partners can also benefit from the newly-launched Partner Directory. The Partner Directory gives partners a promotional slot on Chaser's website where potential clients can browse and see information about their firm. Directory listings include contact details, information about their firm, and a link to their website and social accounts - giving them a new platform to raise awareness with and market to potential clients.
If you are an existing Chaser partner and would like to access your Partner Central login, or would like to be listed on Partner Central please contact me at email@example.com.