Ekos, the leading business management software for craft beverage businesses, is announcing a new integration with ecommerce platform Shopify. The integration allows breweries, wineries and cideries to connect Shopify ecommerce transactions directly with Ekos to keep inventory up to date and to create invoices and journal entries in their connected accounting software.
Ekos users with the integration can:
- Save 2+ hours per week by eliminating manual reconciliation of daily transactions
- Automate ecommerce inventory depletion and journal entry creation
- Prevent over- or under-selling by allocating inventory to be sold through Shopify
- Gain better business visibility with tracking of tax-paid inventory
- Better plan future production and ensure inventory remains fully stocked
“We have seen the value that ecommerce and POS integrations have brought to our customers — significant time savings, more accurate data and greater visibility into metrics that matter,” said Ekos CEO Josh McKinney. “We are excited to add Shopify to our growing list of integrations. This is just one more way that we are helping craft beverage producers connect data across the supply chain and create a central hub for their businesses.”
As ecommerce continues to rise in popularity, breweries and wineries have to invest more time in managing a variety of sales channels. Ekos provides integrations and modules that help businesses sell across all channels, streamlining the flow of data, minimizing data duplication and providing valuable insights. Currently, Ekos connects with POS and ecommerce providers Square, Arryved and Commerce7 and also has integrations with the two leading accounting platforms, QuickBooks and Xero.
To learn more about the integration and how to start improving visibility in your business, visit the Shopify integration page on goekos.com.