2021 has been an exciting (and busy) year for GoCardless and the world of payments. We launched our first open banking powered feature, Instant Bank Pay, and created a live demo that lets people try open banking whilst donating directly to The Trussell Trust. Our CEO, Hiroki Takeuchi, spoke at Web Summit and shared his thoughts on open banking's progress with a global audience. We've also explained what Amazon's stand against Visa's fees means for business and the alternative payments methods that SMEs can utilise.
As the year draws to a close, we wanted to help you keep up to date with all that's happened in 2021 by sharing a round-up of the top 10 most popular articles, webinars and reports, as well as some of the most commonly asked questions that we've received.
GoCardless 2021 Top 10
1. Most popular article globally:
2. Most popular on-demand webinar
3. Webinar that generated the most chatter
4. Most popular report that we published
5. Most popular content shared on social media
6. Most frequently Googled question relating to GoCardless
What is ACH? (Don't worry - we have the answer available to read here)
7. Most visited Customer Hub page
8. Most frequently asked question that our award-winning Customer Support team received and their answer to it
9. Most popular customer story
"And with GoCardless, our customers have a seamless payment experience when switching to us and paying their monthly bill.” - Alexander Fitzgerald, Founder & CEO, Cuckoo Broadband. Read the full story here
10. Most popular video for UK audiences
Thank you for joining us on our journey through 2021. We already have lots of insightful and interesting articles and webinars planned for 2022, so watch this space!