We know that being able to make transactions as easily as possible is important to you. That’s why you’ll now be able to add your Tide card to Google Pay and start using it to make contactless payments! You can use it wherever you see the Google Pay or contactless symbol.
The benefits of Google Pay
- It’s secure, it’s easy: every transaction is completed through a unique token – this means your card details are 100% secure
- It’s easy to pay: there’s no need to dig around in your wallet or open the app, simply hold your phone up to the card machine
- You’ll get instant notifications: push notifications confirm your payment within seconds, so you can see if it was successful and how much you spent
- You’ll enjoy quicker payments: save time and say goodbye to filling out your card details when you make a purchase online – they’re auto-filled to make things smoother for you
How to add your Tide card to Google Pay
Let’s get you set up and ready to use Google Pay in 3 simple steps:
- Go to your Tide app
- Tap into the More menu > Go to My cards
- Tap Add to Google Wallet
💡 When you’re asked to provide your address, please make sure to use your trading address.
But first, you’ll need to make sure you activate your card:
- Open your Tide app or Tide on the web
- Tap More > My cards > Activate card
- Scan the details on the back of your Tide card and you’re all set!
Want to know more? Take a look at our Google Pay FAQs.