We want to make sure you’re in the loop with all the latest stuff we're rolling out.
To learn about the nitty-gritty on how to make the most of WorkGuru's features, check out our support articles over here or our official channel. We're constantly updating them to stay on top of all the cool things our app can do.
We're all ears for your thoughts, so take a peek at our feature requests forum.
Give a shout-out to the ones you're excited about, and we'll be sure to take a good look for possible implementation. The ones with the most votes might just make it into the next round of updates.
Take a wander through the forum and have your say. And by the way, this week, we've got some pretty neat releases dropping!
Serial Number Inventory Tracking
- We're pleased to announce the release of a new major feature, Serialised Inventory Tracking.
- Serial number inventory allows you to track the individual serial numbers of products in stock, as well as what you've used on both projects, and stock sales.
- This lets you track the journey of a specific part all the way from the supplier, right through to your customer, for visibility and warranty purposes.
- Please follow the link/click the below for a short video on how this works.
- Retentions are the bane of the construction industry and accounting for them has always been a pain.
- With our retentions release, WorkGuru allows you to configure retention line items to invoice to the balance sheet, to ensure that your AP / AR, and Retentions owed and claimed are always correct, and you're not stuck trying to fudge the numbers.