This month we introduced the ability to generate a unique email address for quotes – a convenient way to collect email correspondence by adding the quote email address as a recipient. We also made additional improvements to the functionality of progress claiming for projects and revamped the Compliance Forms list in AroFlo field.
Read on to learn about our recent highlights.
• Quotes: Unique Email Address
• Purchase Order Details and Items
• Compliance Form List
• Projects: More Improvements to Progress Invoicing
• Tasks: Completed Tasks
• Certifications: Accessing your COVID 19 documentation
• AroFlo’s Blog: Scaling up your pricing without scaring off customers
• Business Health: Support is Available
• What’s in the pipeline?
If you’d like assistance or training on a particular feature, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Submit a support request here.
Quotes: Unique Email Address
You can now create a unique email address for quotes. Collect email correspondence simply by adding the quote email address as a recipient in your emails. Emails can include attachments which are then saved in the documents and photos tab on the quote.
AroFlo Field :
Purchase Order Details and Items
The Purchase Order details page in AroFlo Field received some much anticipated improvements and will now display using our tabbed layout.
In addition, we’ve also improved the way items are added to orders. Simply tap the green plus button to bring up options to add items to your order.
AroFlo Field :
Compliance Form List
Check out our latest improvements to the Compliance Forms list in AroFlo Field.
While viewing your full list of forms in AroFlo Field you can simply:
- view all of your custom forms (you can still filter the list using the Categories selector)
- access your OHS checklist and risk assessment options using the green plus button (located in the bottom right hand corner).
Projects: More improvements to Progress Invoicing
In addition to the recent project progress claiming improvements, we’ve recently enhanced the way adding line items works when creating a project progress invoice.
These improvements offer you the ability to create your own groupings for specific stages of your project
AroFlo Office :
Tasks: Completed Tasks
We’ve made a few simple yet effective improvements to Completed Tasks. You now have the ability to access the client card for completed tasks. That means, no matter the status of the task you now have access to the Client Card at all times.
We’ve also made the Schedules tab available for completed tasks. This is handy if you need to access the completed task to determine who was on site and for which days.
AroFlo Office and Field :
Certifications: Accessing your COVID-19 Documentation
Is your team required to present their certificate as proof that they have received the COVID-19 vaccination?
AroFlo’s Certifications feature makes it easy to store and access all your certifications together in one place; allowing this regulatory document to be easily accessed by your team while out in the field.
AroFlo Blog :
Scaling up your pricing strategy without scaring off customers
We recently spoke to Andy Smith, veteran trade business owner, and Lifestyle Tradie co-founder, who shared his experience with price increases. Over the last 20 years, Andy has learned how to steadily increase his pricing (to keep pace with his target market) and shares his wisdom to scale pricing without scaring off customers.
Business Health :
The COVID-19 pandemic has placed unprecedented stress on businesses around the globe and many business owners have been forced to make hard decisions to ensure they survive and can prosper again once things get back to normal.
These decisions can be stressful, overwhelming, and cause strong emotions, but support is available to help you cope and move forward.
NewAccess developed by Beyond Blue offers small business owners (including sole traders) free and confidential mental health support to manage these pressures. The service is available nationally by phone or video call. Click the link for more information and to book a session.
Do you know someone who needs support?
- How can I support someone with anxiety or depression?
- Partners in Wellbeing: Free wellbeing coaching and small business support
- MindSpot: An online telephone clinic providing free assessment and treatment services (Australia wide)
- Lifeline: 24-hour crisis support service (Australia wide)
- Mensline: A telephone and online support, information, and referral service helping men (Australia wide).
What’s in the pipeline?
- Timesheet Automation – Multiple Conditions
- Task Asset Features
- Additional Suppliers added to Supplier Invoice Imports
- Externally View, Accept, and Sign Quotes and Requests for Quotations