Ready to dive into a stack of webinars covering everything from building your business to improving leadership and wellbeing at work?
Xero Education Month is your chance to jump in a month-long learning experience brought to you by experts from around the world. You’ll hear from the Xero team, as well as from members of our wider community and external professionals, who are ready to help you do beautiful business.
You’ll have access to a range of education webinars and in-person events (where possible) that cover:
- Xero tips and tricks to drive efficiency in your business
- Thought leadership to challenge your thinking
- Wellbeing advice to help you support yourself and your team
If you’re in Canada, register here.
If you’re in the United States, register here.
Top picks for your Education Month schedule
Maybe we’re biased, but we think every session we’ve got lined up is well worth tuning into! However, if you’re short on time, here are some of our absolute must-sees.
- Tips and tricks: Get an overview of Xero’s current data automation solutions, including Hubdoc, Xero Expenses, recurring bills, and much more.
- Promote diversity and inclusion in your workplace: Diversity in the workplace promotes innovation, a wider talent pool and much more. Learn the importance of a diverse workplace culture, and how it can benefit your company as a whole.
- Optimize your ecommerce business: Shopify optimization team will show you how to build and optimize your ecommerce business for the best store experience, how to engage customers and maximize the checkout experience. We will also look at some live Shopify stores of Xero customers.
For partners, accountants and bookkeepers:
- Building lasting client relationships: Learn how to provide an efficient onboarding process and build strong customer relationships. Gather feedback, ask the right questions, and see the different tools you can use to increase engagement.
- Automate your data with Xero for Partners: Get an overview of Xero’s current data automation solutions, including Hubdoc, Xero Expenses, recurring bills, and much more.
- Partner success stories with app advisory: Hear how practices are utilizing the apps that connect with Xero to drive success for their clients and profit for their practice.
Register for Xero Education Month
End 2021 by gaining the skills and knowledge you need to build your business with Xero. If you’re interested, register now. We can’t wait to see you there.