We'd like to keep you updated on our latest releases. For detailed instructions on how to use the features of WorkGuru, please see our list of support articles (https://support.workguru.io/support/solutions). We update these articles regularly to stay up to date with the features of the application.
We highly encourage users to review our feature requests forum and upvote any features you'd like to see on the platform. We filter these and review the requests with the most upvotes for possible implementation. Please have a look through the forum here to vote.
- Added a tenant setting to show client on timesheet dropdown
- Added button to delete empty task and product lines when editing Projects
- Added the ability to assign received/ non-stock PO's to a Project
- Added the ability to save leads against quotes regardless of the quotes status - on quotes details page
- Added ability to assign staff hours against tasks on Production Jobs
- Latest update on the Kiosk includes PO's/ PO receipt, and stock sale dispatching
- Added error handling for bulk product uploads
- Added default sales tax to quotes sync from WorkFlowMax
- Updated quotes acceptance to mark quote as accepted but not create duplicate if Project already exists
- Updated csv imports to handle blank rows
- Updates made to Google Drive integration
- Fixed issue with invoicing by actuals per Project on Project Groups
- Fixed issue whereby collapsed side menu links were not clickable