Enter Education Month in June 2021
It’s no secret that 2020 was a huge challenge for businesses around the world. We know that now, more than ever, we need to support our small business owners, bookkeepers and accountants to help them build, maintain and grow their capability.
So, for the first time ever, the Xero team, who are never shy of a challenge, will spend the entire month of June offering educational events and content covering everything from building your business to the best apps and wellbeing at work. The best bit is that Xero Education Month gives everyone access to top experts across the globe, all for free.
Education Month kicked off earlier this year in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom and EMEA. We’ll be opening registrations for Canada and the USA shortly. Our Asia registrations are rolling in thick and fast, so it’s safe to say you’ll be amongst great company when you come along to your chosen workshops.
What to expect
Choose a learning journey that best suits you by taking your pick from webinars that cover:
- Xero tips and tricks to help you work faster
- Apps that connect with Xero to drive efficiency in your business or practice
- Thought leadership to challenge your thinking
- Wellbeing insights to help you support yourself and your team
If you’re in Asia, registrations are now open. You can hear more from me, explore our themes, and plan your learning journey here.
My top picks for your Education Month schedule
Maybe I’m biased, but I think every session we’ve got lined up is well worth tuning into. We’re already seeing many of you register for the full offer of events, which we love! However, if you’re short on time, here are some of my absolute must-sees.
- Build your brand with social media: Use social media to develop your personal and professional brand. Our Xero social media managers will show you everything you need to know.
- Automate your data with Xero: Save time and drive efficiency for your business or practice using Xero’s data automation tools. These webinars cover Hubdoc, Xero Expenses, and much more.
- What does leadership look like in 2021: Hear from Xero leaders around the globe as they discuss leadership for 2021 and adapting to change. The team will discuss balancing change whilst maintaining culture. This is one session you won’t want to miss.
For partners, accountants and bookkeepers:
- Partner Success stories with app advisory: Find out how practices are utilising the apps that connect with Xero to drive success for their customers and profit for their practice.
- Increase client engagement to build lasting relationships: Learn how to provide an efficient onboarding process and build strong customer relationships. Gather feedback, ask the right questions, and see the different tools you can use to increase engagement.
- Advanced tips for Xero partners: Participate in this interactive session to learn Xero tips and tricks to handle above and beyond everyday tasks in Xero. This will be a two-way conversation so bring any burning questions you have.
- Xero advisor certification: Get Xero certified with a live webinar on 30 June 2021, hosted by our Education Team in Asia. Learn how to use all the core features of Xero to help you advise your clients. From setting up to bank reconciliation, right through to reporting.
Register for Xero Education Month
Continue growing in 2021 by gaining the skills and knowledge you need to build your business with Xero. If you’re in Asia, register now.
We can’t wait to see you there.