Enter Education Month down under in March 2021
It’s no secret that 2020 was a huge challenge for businesses globally. We know that now, more than ever, we need to support our small business customers, bookkeepers and accountants to build, maintain and grow their capability.
So, for the first time ever, the Education team, who are never shy of a challenge, will spend the entire month of March offering educational events and content covering everything from building your business to improving leadership and wellbeing at work. The best bit is that Xero Education Month gives everyone access to top experts across the globe, all for free.
Education Month kicked off in February in New Zealand, the United Kingdom and EMEA. We’ll be opening registrations for Asia and the USA shortly with Canada to follow later in the year. Our Australian registrations are rolling in thick and fast, so it’s safe to say you’ll be amongst great company when you come along to your chosen workshops.
What to expect
Choose a learning journey that best suits you by taking your pick from webinars that cover:
- Xero tips and tricks to drive efficiency in your business
- Thought leadership to challenge your thinking
- Wellbeing insights to help you support yourself and your team
If you’re in Australia, registrations are now open. You can hear more from me, explore our themes, and plan your learning journey here.
My top picks for your Education Month schedule
Maybe we’re biased, but we think every session we’ve got lined up is well worth tuning into. We’re already seeing many of you register for the full offer of events, which we love! However, if you’re short on time, here are some of my absolute must-sees.
- Improve workplace relationships: Delve into the psychology of attachment and learn about your own preferences to deepen and enhance your workplace relationships.
- Work faster with connected apps in Xero: Get time back in your day by becoming a skilled, confident user of Xero and our connecting apps.
- What does leadership look like in 2021: Hear from Xero leaders around the globe as they discuss leadership for 2021 and adapting to change. The team will discuss balancing change whilst maintaining culture. This is one session you won’t want to miss.
For partners, accountants and bookkeepers:
- COVID-19: Practical tax and year-end planning: Learn from CA ANZ about the importance of tax planning during a pandemic. We’ll look at discussion points like cash flow with your clients and unusual and one-off transactions which you’ll need additional time to work through to be prepared.
- Building lasting client relationships: Learn how to provide an efficient onboarding process and build strong customer relationships. Gather feedback, ask the right questions, and see the different tools you can use to increase engagement.
- Advanced tips for Xero partners: Participate in this interactive session to learn Xero tips and tricks to handle above and beyond everyday tasks in Xero. This will be a two-way conversation so bring any burning questions you have.
Register for Xero Education Month
Start 2021 by gaining the skills and knowledge you need to build your business with Xero.
We can’t wait to see you there.