Xero has the pleasure of welcoming seven new members to its new Xero Partner Advisory Council (XPAC).
The XPAC has been reintroduced into Aotearoa and is made up of a diverse panel of accountants and bookkeepers who are both thought leaders and trailblazers for the needs of the sector.
The latest members are as follows:
- Trudi Ballantyne – Director, Stem Rural Accountants Limited
- Louise Holmes – Director, Red Office Limited
- Manoli Aerakis – Managing Director, Malloch McClean Tasman
- Kayur Patel – Senior Manager, PriceWaterhouseCoopers New Zealand
- Josh Wilson – Director, The Software Coach Limited
- Amie Lorenzen – Director, Figuration Limited
- Mere Teinaki – Director, Northland Chartered Accountants Limited
These seven members bring with them a wealth of knowledge and a proven track record of success. They understand Xero and are able to create better experiences and outcomes for small businesses across Aotearoa New Zealand.
Bridget Snelling, Xero Country Manager, said: “We are overjoyed to have such a fantastic and talented group join XPAC. Customer experience and satisfaction is at the centre of our ethos, and we look to continue providing the best service while being informed by those who use it most.”
The XPAC team is a core part of the Xero ecosystem, playing a crucial role as a consultative group of industry experts who provide real-time, real-life feedback on behalf of the industry to drive meaningful change.
Through open discussions, industry insights and actionable feedback, XPAC members seek to make a difference to Aotearoa New Zealand Xero partners, small businesses and their communities.